Pfizer’s (PFE) surprise announcement of data showing the success of its oral antiviral COVID-19 treatment has hit Moderna (MRNA) hard.
Our spread is in the money. Rather than take a loss, I am recommending we roll the position, which will require putting up additional capital.
If you have been assigned and need guidance, please email me at the Income Masters private email address or [email protected]
Current Stock Price: $224.85
Cash in Hand: $0.43
- Buy to close the MRNA Nov Week Two (11/12) 240 Put for around $16.20
- Sell to close the MRNA Nov Week Two (11/12) 230 Put for around $7.45
- Set initial debit limit at $8.75, but adjust as needed
- Sell to open the MRNA Nov Monthly (11/19) 200 Put for around $2.10
- Buy to open the MRNA Nov Monthly (11/19) 190 Put for around $1.25
- Set initial credit limit at $0.85, but adjust as needed
New Net Debit: $7.47